Have you ever given a joke to a group of friends only to receive blank stares at best and mocking laughter at worst? If so, then you are truly a dork at heart. But hey, it isn’t a bad thing!
Let’s celebrate your dorkiness and have fun reading through this list of the funniest jokes that only our kind will totally relate to and appreciate:
- In class when I was in grade school, my teacher called me and said, “Give me two pronouns.” I answered, “Who, me?”
- A Schrödinger’s cat walks into a shop and doesn’t.
- If you put root beer in a square glass, what will you get? Beer.
- Kleptomaniacs don’t find puns funny. Why? Because they often take things literally.
- What is the best way to comfort a grammar Nazi? Tell them: “there, their, they’re.”
- The past, the present, and the future have arrived. They were tense.
- Atoms should not be trusted. Why? Because atoms make up everything!
- What do you call Santa’s elves? Subordinate clauses.
- What did the cell say when his sister stepped on his foot? “Mitosis!”
- Why is Pavlov’s hair soft? Because of classical conditioning.
- How many tickles can make a squid laugh? 10. Ten-tickles!
- How many ears does Spock have? He has three ears: one on the left, one on the right, and the final front ear.
- What did the mother of E.T. ask him when he arrived home? “Where on Earth have you been?!”
- What is the favorite band of a sleeping brain? It’s R.E.M.
- Why does a burger have lower energy than a steak? Because the burger is in its ground state.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/HTA9nTN5M0Y” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Got a favorite funny dorky joke that’s not on this list? Share them in the comments below!